She's gone

kamataca

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kelly,

I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your beloved Mother. Her glow is radiating for our heavenly Father now, just as she did at the May crowing. I always found such inspiration from her photo.

Many hugs and prayers for you and yours at this time.

Welthy

Know you will miss your mom terribly. I can't help but feel so much peace and comfort from her. She was such a steady calm person always thinking about the eternal. She KNEW where real life is. My memeory is one of sweet peace. God bless you and your family. pammie

Oh Kelly, it sadden me so much to see this post. I know how hard your mom faught. You were such a wonderful daughter, she was so lucky to have you by her side.

My deepest of sympathies goes out to you and your family.

Maryanne :cry:

Dear Kelly,

How sad I am to wake up this morning and find your post. Your Mom was so courageous, right to the very end - God Bless her. I know it hurts Kelly, I will be praying for you and your family. May you gain some comfort in knowing that Mom is now resting gently in Gods arms. Much Love, Sharon

Kelly ... I am so sorry. I don't know if this will help or not but I LOVE this writing

GOD SAW YOU

God saw you getting tired and a cure was not to be,

so He put His arms around you and whispered "Come with me." With tearful eyes we watched you, and saw you pass away, and though we love you dearly, we could not make you stay. A golden heart stopped beating, hard working hands were put to rest. God broke our hearts to prove to to us...He only takes the best.

I'm so sorry to hear of your Mom's passing.

May you and your family find comfort peace and strength in the upcoming days. Reading your posts-your Mom was a real fighter.

Dar

My deepest sympathies ... you and your mom seemed like a real team. There are no words, but take comfort in the relationship you had with her and what a great daughter you were to her. She and your dad are likely looking down, proud of their family and wishing you all peace.