THe Pub

RandyW

If kasey won't open it I will on Saturday nite.

Sunday Planning a small intimate gathering Namely Randy ANd Mocha to Wish A HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the Late Deborah Hunt Wallin who would be 51 years old today. Git the Blues real bad and have to work but only for a little while. SO if you wish to share a birthday candle, Click on our Link below and you can see our slideshow if you want.

http://deborah-wallin.memory-of.com/about.aspx

We are planning a ballon release 1 Red heart and a Dozen roses red of course, and a slice of Black forest Cherry Cake from my Fave Bakery. THat was her fave cake in the world!!!!!!!!!

Happy BirthDay Debbie!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, Randy!!!! The PUB is open from now until after the holidays.......that's after Jan. 1st. Many need a place to be for many reasons...............good feelings, less than good, sad feelings, whatever........we are open for business. Let's just know that anyone can come at any time and someone will be here to listen. Fred, Teddy, and I plan a marathon. We are sad for many, happy for some more ~ and anxious for others. Just come on by. Whatever you want to drink is here. Snacks too.

Happy b-day to Deb.

Love and come on by,

Kasey