IT'S A BOY !!!!!

Ann

Our little Jude Matthew was born at 6:01 yesterday (Jan 22) and both mom and baby are doing fine. He weighed 8 lbs, 10 ounces and was 21-1/2 inches long. He is a beautiful baby and I will share pictures as soon as I have a second. Right now, Ella is a full time effort of love! We have taken her to the hospital twice to see her little brother and things have gone well. She really doesn't pay too much attention to him but she does look a lot from the distance. We didn't make it to the hospital in time for his birth but did get there about 20 minutes afterwards.

Thanks for all your bathtime advice. Last night went perfectly!!! There have been no tears....not even a wimper....since we got here at 4:15 am yesterday. Mom and baby will be coming home tommorrow and then the hard work begins! Although I am so troubled over being unemployed, I am thankful that I have the time to help out right now. Being a grandma is wonderful!!!

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers!!!

WELCOME TO THE WORLD JUDE MATTHEW!!!

Also a big CONGRATS to grandmom Ann!! I'm so excited for all of you.

Let me be the firt to congratulate you!!! Iam soooo jealous... oh well :roll:

CONGRATS GRANDMOM ANN!!!! :mrgreen:

Maryanne :wink:

PS. I think this should be placed in the Good News section!

I seem to be late to the party again, Annie!!!!! Congratulations Nana! Now you have one of each.......how absolutely wonderful. Jude Matthew...........Jude is very special to me ~ I do believe he has looked after me these past few years. So YOUR Jude will be very special as well.

Love,

Kasey