Surgery pass please? Update.. Returning my Pass!!

MsC1210

I am going tomorrow to have my wrist/hand worked on. Seems I have carpal tunnel syndrome as well as some kind of nasty cyst that has taken up residence in and around the nerves and tendons. Supposed to be a minor procedure and I hope this time it will be. After the gall bladder nightmare of last fall I am petrified of ANY surgery now.

If you have a spare prayer or 2, they are welcome!

Hope to be back online sometime next week. Holding you all in my thoughts and prayers..

Christine

Hi Chris-

You know you have my prayer - and one from Nick, too!!!

I will email you later but just in case - hope the surgery goes well and don't forget what I told you - milk it for all its worth and have Frank and the kids wait on you hand and foot!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Hugs - Patti B

" milk it for all its worth and have Frank and the kids wait on you hand and foot!!!"

Very funny, Patti! :lol:

Seriously, I'm holding positive thoughts for you in your surgery and recovery. I've been fortunate enough that my ganglion cysts have disappeared on their own, though they have a tendency to return every so often. Glad you will be rid of the thing! And the carpal tunnel repair will help a bunch, too.

Prayers comin'!

~Karen

Thank you all for the well wishes and prayers. I am slowly getting back into a "normal" routine but will be in this cast until at least Friday. Typing is a challenge to say the least but I am catching up on reading posts here and continue to hold everyone in my thoughts and prayers.

Patti, thank you for updating everyone for me, and please note, there are capital letters in this message, lol.

Again, my sincere thanks to all of you.. you are the best!

Hugs

Christine

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to give you an update. I got the cast off and the stitches out yesterday and other than some minor swelling and soreness as well as some incredibly vibrant bruises, all is well. My surgeon had me schedule a follow up appointment for mid April but told me he fully expected that I would be calling to cancel that as I should be fine in a couple of weeks. :D

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers and messages! I appreciate it so much, and yes, hubby and the kids (even the 3 furry ones) took excellent care of me! :wink:

Ry, I am returning my pass as of today and hope to never need it again!

:D Christine