Harry

Nova

Harry passed away at 1:05 Am, Saturday.

He had been taken to the Hospice Care Center a few hours before, due to difficulty breathing.

Thank you for the support you've given to me for the past year and a half.

I appreciate you all.

Nova

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nova I am sooooo sorry to hear this news this morning. Take time and be gentle with yourself. Harry has been so vewry blessed to ahve such a loving Family to help him through this battle. He is smiling down and spreading his love and warmth all around you and the family always!

THoughts Prayers for strength and peace and condolences!

Nova,

I am so, so sorry to read this sad news. Harry was an amazing man, and I know he fought so hard through this entire time. Please know we are here to help and support you any way we can.

These first days are like a fog with so much happening. Allow people to help you. Allow yourself to do whatever it is you need to do to get through. Be gentle on yourself.

Much love,

(((Nova))) I am so very sad to hear about Harry. When I read your posts the love you two shared was so evident in every word you wrote and I can't begin to imagine the heart ache you are experiencing. I pray that you find the strength you need to make it through the coming days and months. My heart is breaking for you and your family.

Linda

The picture of Harry you chose for your Avatar and the line saying it was Harry before his diagnosis has jumped out at me many times as I was reading posts. He appears so strong and vital looking. It's just not fair.

My sincerest condolences to you and your family. I hope you will continue to come here whenever and if ever you need the support of the LCSC family.

Judy in Key West