Back Again With More Good News

nonni

Hello My Dear Friends

I just posted last week about my 4th anniversary...but to tell you the truth I was holding my breath...because it was scan time and had been a year since my last CT....I did bloods on Mon and that was fine...and then CT/SCAN on Tuesday....When the receptionist asks who do I want the report to go to...I alway's include my GP cause he calls me as soon as he gets the report because he know's I am nutso when it comes to scan's.... Well he called on Friday....NED !!!!!!!!!....Praise God!!!

I go to the Surgeon tomorrow and then 'Onc' on Thursday....for my checkup and results but I already know the results....but I won't tell them...

:D I think the Surgeon will graduate me to yearly and I am already yearly with the 'Onc'...

So that's the good word for this weekend....good news for me ...is good news for all of us....Just hang in and wait for the 'brass ring'....It's coming '-)

love and hugs to all....God Bless and Stay well

nonni

I go to the Surgeon tomorrow and then 'Onc' on Thursday....for my checkup and results but I already know the results....but I won't tell them...

Good idea. Allow the surgeon the pleasure of thinking he was the first to give you the good news, then you can do it again with the onc. You have plenty of good cheer to pass around, so have a great week! Aloha,

Ned

• 2 weeks later...