I'm sorry

michellep

My news lately is just too depressing and I don't want to bring anymore bad news here. I know all of you are having a hard time fighting this disease and trying to stay positive. You can't do that by reading about my news, so I just want to say thank you to everyone for all the help and support you've given me.

I might be back someday or not....I just don't know right now.

Bless all of you and you will remain in my prayers.

Michelle,

It sounds like we need to be here for you. Please know that this site is not a fair weather only supporter site. We are here to help each other through the gloom,storms, hurricances and typhoons that this disease can cause as well as the sunshine. What you are going through is the reason that we are here. We help each other. Keeping you in my prayers.

Carol

(((Michelle))),

As Carol says , this site isn't just about "fair weather" news and support here. We are here to support one another through the good and the bad. It is in the bad times that we need others the most. I want you to know that I for one have come here several times a day searching for posts from you to see if you were holding up ok and to try to be here for you if you needed someone to listen or send a cyber hug etc. That's what this place is about. My heart is breaking for you right now. I've been in your shoes and I don't know what I would have done without the wonderful people here. They helped me through and they still continue to be here for me. We all have to handle things in our own way, but don't leave because you have bad news.. we really care and want to know how you are. Think about it and know that you and your hubby are in my prayers.

Hugs,

Sue

(((Michelle) ~ good news or bad ~ this board is about it all. Our FIRST purpose is to offer support, friendship, and compassion. It is NOT all about GOOD news. So.........that being said........not to chastise you but......get your butt back here right now or else. We are her to prop you up or whatever it is one might need.

Now all that beating up over with, let me just say this ~ Michelle, many of us have been in your shoes and know what it is all about. We do not shirk in the light of bad news. Come and let us offer you our compassion, friendship, sympathy and info. Don't you make me come after you!!!!

Kasey

Michelle we are here no matter what the news!!! IT doesnt matter if its good or bad. The folks at this site rally for anyone that needs help prayers thoughts comfort or anything anytime!!! We can handle whatever we get thrown at and that is why we are here!! We care and pray very much for everyone whether it is good bad or whatever. Please dont leave!!!! Let us help you so you can help hubby. We know how hard things are.. Lot of us have been down that road before sometimes more than we like to remember!!!

Thoughts Prayers and Hugs for You and your family tonight!!!

(((((MichelleP)))))))))

We stay positive even through the storm for our friends!! If not for this site I do not know if I would even be around some days at all !!!

You can not get through this with out help and support!!! And we know that also!!! Like Sue and others said it is not the first time we have been down anda gotten back up again!!! You can always find a shoulder to cry on and an ear to talk to here You know!!!!

Don't deny us the privelege of supporting you even when the crap hits the fan.

And we just turn the fan off!!!! everybody needs somebody sometimes.

Michelle, please don't leave us now. We need to hear from you as much as you need the support. We are already emailing and pming each other asking about how things are going with you. The worst thing is NOT hearing from our friends when you know the going is getting very tough. Just a line or two or a whole big post--whatever you feel up to doing. Just please keep in touch.

Judy in Key West

So sorry to see where you are right now, Michelle. The very nature of this forum is such that there will be bad news and bad times, sometimes. Come back and cry and rant and rave at us. We're up to it, and feel even worse when we don't hear anything.

Michelle, we're all here for you to lean on when times are tough. We all have burdens that we share with each other and we always pull each other through. Please talk to us and let us know what we can do to help you right now.

Michelle,

Like the song says:

"When you're weary, feeling small,

When tears are in your eyes, I will dry them all;

I'm on your side. When times get rough

And friends just can't be found,

Like a bridge over troubled water

I will lay me down.

I will lay me down.

When you're down and out,

When you're on the street,

When evening falls so hard

I will comfort you.

I'll take your part.

When darkness comes

And pain is all around,

I will lay me down.

I will lay me down.

If you need a friend

I'm sailing right behind.

I will ease your mind.

I will ease your mind. "

(Song lyrics edited for content and space)

The other thing about coming here is that by helping you and being there for you , we are helping ourselves as well and besides it just makes us feel better and our makes our day go a little better.

Please stay in touch and come back as often as you would like or feel the need to. We will be here and waiting when you need us.

Dawn

Oh Michelle - my heart just aches for you. Everyone here cares about you and wants to help you through this. You are not letting anyone down by sharing what you are going through - this is a family that gets through the good times and the bad - together. Keeping you in my prayers. (((Michelle))).

Linda