The Results Are In!

jaminkw

It's good. The onc says the results show a great response to treatment and the PET Impression states: "Specifically the left-sided prevascular mass described on the prior scan has nearly completely resolved on the current study. The residual left prevascular plaque is associated with the pericardium and shows minimal FDG uptake likely representing an inflammatory/reactive process." Also "The left pleural effusion has nearly completely resolved and now has only mild left posterior pleural thickening with mild FDG uptake."

Impression on CT scan: Resolution of left pleural effusion. Decreased nodularity of left pleural suraces. The is presumed a response to therapy. I do not see evidence for residual measurable tumor, new tumor, or metastic disease."

Sounds like I passed with flying colors. Thanks for all you prayers and support.

Judy in Key West

Thanks all. You don't know how much your praryers and support mean. Oh yes, you do don't you. The icing on the cake for my celebration was getting to PSL and having my grandson stay over with us at the coach. He's so proud, at age 11 he's taller than Nonie lol.

Judy in Key West

Judy, Judy, Judy!!!!! I am so glad it's the weekend because it will take me that amount of time to properly celebrate your news. I may even start earlier than normal :wink::roll::D !!!! You deserve this, friend. Hope you can feel the joy from PA all the way to FL. It's the best, isn't it????

Kasey