need a prayer!!update! 5/12/

RandyW

We here seem to have great luck in the prayer department and could use one for Heidi, My little sister! she was diagnosed Stage 1A breast cancer and was told that it was caught so early it has barley grown at all!! Wednesday morning she goes in to have the little b*stard removed as she describes it and by Wednesday afternoon will be home resting while her surgeon gets 18 holes in for the day!!

So any how Now I have to be nice to all of the Think Pink crew and push early detection every chance I get! Ladies keep up with those Mammograms ! They can save your life!!!

Thanks for the prayers I will let everyone know when I hear something Wednesday nite!!

Results are in and B9 Bingo is great news!! Cancer free now!!! as of 3 pm Wednesday 5/12 r3ecovering from surgery and home for dinner with family!!

We here seem to have great luck in the prayer department and could use one for Heidi, My little sister!

I'm pretty confident that prayers and luck aren't even in the same category.

Heidi will be in my prayers and I'll continue to pray for you and your grueling work schedule. So happy to hear it was caught early.

Hi Randy,

Please pass onto Heidi my sincere wishes for a successful day to-morrow,I will pray for her full and speedy recovery.I am really sorry that you have this situation to face,but I know that you are a strong person and can give your sister the support she needs after to-morrow.

Eric.

Oh Randy ~ so sorry I missed this the other day. Of course there will be many payers sent up for your sister. I am not ever sure just how far mine reach 'up there', but I send them nevertheless. May she receive good news ~ and so very glad this is an early dx. Will await further good news.

Kasey