My crazy husband

Remembering Dave

OK, Dave - what up with the new crazy photo? Now I KNOW you're getting too bored at home! :oops::twisted:

All my Love,

Karen C.

(p.s. this is Dave wearing a hat that a good friend of ours made for him. She had lost her big brother to lung cancer the year before Dave was diagnosed. It's a fishing hat adorned with flowers (so he can wear it to church) and lots of orange yarn hair, for when he lost his hair).

Next on Queer Eye, the FAB FIVE set off to VA and surprise this guy (cut to picture of David in his sylin' hat) Carson (the fashion expert): "We're sorry to interrupt, were you on your way to the Easter parade?"

And what WILL Cyan (the hair guy) DO with THAT doo? :shock:

Can they turn this CLOWN into the STUD his wife Karen knows he is???

See Carsons reaction to the other "clothes" that lurk in Davids "wardrobe"...."UUGGGHHHH" :shock: ...Perhaps David has been surpressing his childhood dream of traveling in Ringling Brothers..."I just want to make people happy." David says... Can we find a balance between the clown and the coture 8) that lurk inside of David? Tune in, and find out.

:lol::lol::lol: Deb