Need to vent

Chuck K

.Hey everyone 

At age 61 this is probably the hardest year yet. Within a year we lost both my wife's parents to covid and I was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer. It took me several months to get the courage to tell my dad I have cancer because I knew it would worry him sick. I did lose my dad yesterday but 15 minutes before he passed while he was conscious I told him my last scan showed no cancer lighting up. His eyes opened and he said that's good.I am so grateful I could tell him that because he said in the pass he couldn't handle losing a child. Sorry for the venting 

Chuck

My condolences for your losses, Chuck. I was also able to tell my father I had no sign of cancer the month before he died last year. I think I was able to put his mind at ease. 

Congratulations on being NED.  I hope the year gets easier for you. 

Chuck,

So sorry to hear of your father passing but glad that you were able to give him your good news. It sure has been a tough year for you and I’m hoping and praying that things only get better from here on out.

Pam