Everyone please read.

Guest kate218

Guest kate218

Dear friends,

I just wanted to let you know that my beautiful, loving father has passed.

He went peacefully and only a few hours after being with his nine grandchildren, friends and family. He is free.

Thank you all so much for your prayers, encouragement and help in the last 18 months. I believe the prayers are what helped him to beat the odds. He taught my 2 brother's and I that we were McGrory's. And McGrory's get things done. We do not live by statistics or the norm. That we are proud, good people and therefore are special. His Dr's keep saying that they were all amazed, how well the chemo worked for him because people with his dx, usually don't make it that long. Too bad his beating the odds, didn't work for him in Atlantic City!

So let my Dad be a lesson to all of you. God doesn't work for the Dr's. THEY WORK FOR HIM. STATISTICS ARE FOR OTHER PEOPLE, NOT FOR YOU! MAKE THE CHEMO WORK FOR YOU. DON'T GIVE UP. THEY CAN BE PROVEN WRONG.

You probably wont' hear from me for a while. But I will be thinking and praying for all of you.

Thanks again.

Cathy McGrory Powell

Larry's Daughter.

Cathy,

I am so very sorry...You can still pm me if you want to ...I am a few months ahead of you on this part of the journey. Still, you and your family remain in my prayers...My heart aches for you right now.

God bless,

Lynn

Cathy,

I am sorry to hear about your father. You and your family are in my prayers. Condolences to you and your family...

Blessings and hugs from So. California,

Karen