Minnesota Here I Come!!!

MO_Sugar

Watch out Minnesota folks, MO is on the way!!! Well , I WILL be on the way on the 3rd of June! I am coming up for a few days to visit some friends and do a few things that I have been wanting to do. I will arrive either Thursday night late or Friday morning early and would love to get together with those members who are able to! Friday night I am planning to get some friends together in Chaska for a mini - party that all would be welcome to also. Details can be PM'd if you think you might be able to make it. Saturday I am headed to my home town to take care of my Grandma and Grandpas graves and then I want to go to church in my old church Sunday morning. Sunday afternoon will find me in St. Cloud on my way to the North shore and then Monday I am back in the TwinCities and departing on Tuesday. All in all I will cover about 1000 miles of Minnesota but it will be so worth it! I have a girlfriend who will be traveling with me (she is blind so no help driving but she can call 911 if needed, lol) so I am sure we will have a good time. Saturday we are camping under the stars (I get back seat she gets front seat if it rains, lol) but the rest of the time we are staying with friends or family. This will be our adventure of the summer! I had hoped to drive up but a group of friends here has decided I can't drive that far by myself (oh yeahhh????) so they bought me a round trip ticket complete with a car rental while I was up there. They are so sweet!!!

Anyway, a heads up ( I forged a hall pass :oops: ) that I will be off line from June 3 to June 9 or 10.

I will miss you all and you WILL be in my prayers!

Hope to get a chance to meet some of the Minnesota folks!!!!! Lets me know guys!!

Love ya,

MO

Mo,

Wow! Sounds like a wonderful trip! Watch out Minnesota! You continue to inspire me with your love of life! I wish I had half the energy you do. May your trip go wonderfully well and you and your friend have a great time.

We will miss you here on the boards!

TAnn

Chucks, our meeting is in St. Paul on tuesday afternoon the 1st or Tues. eve the 15th. Connie what do you think? Are we going to let Mo get in and out of town without seeing us? I am going up to the Lake the 2nd to the 6th ( any one in Minnesota knows in the land of 10,000 lakes they are all the lake) Mo are you going anywhere near Big Sandy? Donna G

I would like to just take what TAnn said it copy it and paste it here, but I guess that would be kind of tacky huh?

Mo, you ARE an inspiration to all of us and your posts just ooze your energy right through cyperspace, and your love of the Lord is infectious. You are a darling, wonderful person. Have a great time!!!

Love,

Peggy

Mo, It won't be long until you can write a travel guide. Have a wonderful time and rest when you need to. I admire your spunk and get up and go. You are a special person and I am glad I feel like I am getting to know you. Will be thinking of you and wishing you well.

Nina

Hey MO Sugar!

Hip Hip HOORAY, MO is coming to MINNESOTA FOR A SHORT STAY! :lol:

We just HAVE to figure something out so we can meet while your here.

It would be SOOOO AWESOME if you could hang around thru Wed and attend our Lung Cancer Support Group in St. Paul on Tuesday the 8th of June! But, I will PM you and we'll CHAT! OKAY? OKAY!

Hugs

Con

Uh, yeah, Ry, the Testical Festival IS June 5....invite us Chat Room Nuts to a party and then leave town! Geesh...

Well, Shoog, I hope you have a ball!! ROFL (but considering you're missing the Festival, you probably won't!) :shock:

Be safe!

...and while you're gone, Ry and I will be partying in your house and will be sure to TP it before we leave... :wink:

Donna, Do you mean Big Sandy by McGregor? Are you staying at the Corps Rec. Area or do you stay someplace else? I will be close to that area on the 6th during the afternoon as I am going up 169 on my way to Duluth (starting in Buffalo). If nothing else, maybe we can all get together the evening of the 7th if everyone is back from week end plans? Let me know.

Snowflake,

You and Ry are more than welcome to come stay at my place for the festival. I have already placed my order so they will be waiting for me when I get back! They are so much fun to watch in the microwave!!

Also, I have a 1/2 case of TP in the closet so you don't even have to bring your own!!

God Bless,

MO

Yes, by McGregor!!!!!! Years ago we camped at the army corp of engineers campground. But in recent years we stay at a friends cabins across the lake at Indian Point , right next to the Catholic Youth Camp. We are coming back to the cities on Sunday because I have to work on Monday the 7th!!!!!!!!!!!! 3-11:30. My husband was raised on Big Lake in Cloquet. Donna G