Check up tomorrow...prayers please.

Nushka

I have been having a continuing battle with bronchitis and wheezing. I have been on three rounds of antibiotics in the last 8 weeks. My doc's office called Friday and today to check on me and I have an appointment tomorrow for a chest xray and check up. Please keep me in your prayers tomorrow around 3pm cst. I will let you know what they find out.

Nina

Hi Nina

Sorry to read you've been sick with bronchitis. As we are in Australia I am not too sure what time it is over here when it is 3pm for you, so I'll just think of you all the time and hope that the x-ray continued to show good news.

Wishing you well

Jana

xxxx

Nina, I will definitely pray for you and already have. Just a thought on the bronchitis. I had the most severe bronchitis last winter, at Christmas time. I coughed so hard that I broke a rib. I finally got better with two rounds of Z-Pack (antibiotic) and a steroid dose-pack (6 days of steroids), but it took a couple of months to fully recover. If the tests show bronchitis only, maybe you could ask to try those meds.

Let us know what you find out.

Love,

Peggy

Good news. My xray was clear (as far as my reg doc can tell) and he gave me some new inhalers that seem to be helping some. I will hear from the radiologist sometime early next week.

I tried to let you all know last night but the site was down ....thanks to Rick it is up and running again today....thanks so much Rick.

Never under estimate the power of prayer...but I was so nervous and I could feel the calm coming over me yesterday....it was all of you I am sure. Thanks so much ....I'll keep you posted.

Nina

Good news, Nina!! So glad the xrays were clear. I have been unable to get onto the site for most of the last 4 days...so missed this till now...but am so glad to find happy news at the end. Glad all the prayers helped...but then they always do, don't they! :wink: