Not cancer related

David A

Tonight my granmother Ileth Thelma Watson went to the other side of life to join many family members there, she was 98 years old and lived a good life all but the last 5 years dependent on no one but herself. Granma will be missed but she is no longer suffering.

There was another more trajic death in my family today too, my favorite brother-in-laws cousin was found floating in a lake, sounds liike the police suspect murder as this woman was only 40.

Lord have mercy upon their souls please.

David,

I am so sorry. My grandmother (Nana) lived to be 98 also. It doesn't matter how young/old they are, we so hate to see them go, even though we know they are in a better place. I'm sorry for both of your losses. Please share my condolences with your family.

Love and Hugs,

Peggy

David,

You need a break. You have had a couple of bad weeks here my friend. It is sad about your grandmother but wonderful at the same time that you had here to love and be loved for so long. The young woman is tragic, just tragic.

How are you doing? Nausea under control? I have everything crossed that this works big time for you.

Love,

Guest bean_si (Not Active)

Sorry to hear about your grandmother. You've had a very rough week. My prayers that better days will come your way.

Cat

Oh, David, I just read about your dog, and hadn't yet seen this post. I am so sorry that right now there has been so much loss for you and your family. All I can do is offer my support, prayers and send you alot of love ((((((((((David)))))))))). Please try and take care of yourself, my friend. We're here if you need to unload. Deb