Prayers Please - Waiting on Results

Guest bean_si (Not Active)

Cat,

You are always in my prayers. I too am glad that you are alive today and that your and your little puppy made it through a horrible night. I assume that your electricity is on...hope I am right. Hate for you to be hot as well as all of your other problems. (((((CAT))))).

Nina

I have waiting for a telephone call from you and am perplexed that I haven't heard from you....

On a much lighter note....of course, you have my prayers for great news.... the waiting is the hardest part. Michael, the archangel, please slay this cancer in my friends...dear angel, you are the most courageous and most powerful of all of the angels, and this is a beast that needs the swiftness of the blade of your sword....Amen....

Cindi o'h

Cat:

Really ahppy to see a post from you, have been wondering alot about you and your whereabouts. Please know you have many many friends here, even some you dont "know" (like myself). You are in my prayers, and if you need anything please do not hesitate..you have been thru quite enough it has to be time for a change for the better and I will pray for that for you

God Bless

Kim

What a relief to see your post . . . you've been in my thoughts so much lately. I'll continue to keep you in my prayers, especially as you await those test results.

Give that little puppy a hug from all of us for taking care of you! And I loved your comment about the birds . . . I too would have found that soothing and life-affirming.

Praying for us all,

TeeTaa

oh, Cat, please accept my apology for coming across as being insensitive to what you are going through. It IS HUGE!

My twisted sense of humor will get me in trouble each and every time.

Please try to erase any bad memories of any suffering that my words may have caused.

I truly do care about you and everyone who is fighting not only this cancer battle, but the everday battles that we humans are faced with.

Only the best to you, Cat.

Cindi o'h

Cat,

So glad to hear from you. I have prayers coming for good results from the tests. You have been through so very much, which is a tribute to your strength. You give us love and support and I hope that you can feel it coming right back to you!

Please keep us posted.

TAnn