Sad Tidings

Fay A.

Hello again. My mother, Fay Aguilar passed away last night at around 6:10pm. I know that she loved and cared for you all on this site.

In lieu of flowers being sent, she requested that donations in memory of her be sent to: Lung Cancer Support Community, PO Box 1205, Euless TX, 76039-1205

Sincerely,

Michael S. Aguilar

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:cry: Michael - My prayers for you and your family. Your mother has taken a journey Home on the wings of eagles . . . her pain has ended. May your pain be softened by the many prayers and thoughts from all of your mother's friends and those who she has helped and will continue to help in this community. You will see her again. God Bless Fay and all those who she has left behind.

Meghan

Michael...I am so very sorry to hear this news. Your mother touched so very many lives here on this message board. She was one of the strongest and most courageous ladies I have even known. She will be missed by the members of this board.

This is a very sad day for the board...we have lost our wonderful beautiful Fay....

Thank you Michael for letting us know...if this is any consolation....your Mom was very very much loved on this board and has touched many lives...She thought me a thing or two that I really appreciated..

Michael ...she is free from pain now and in Jesus's loving arms...You WIll see her again...till then I wish you and your family great comfort and peace...

Peace be with all of you...PamS.

Michael,

Please extend my sympathies to your whole family. Your mother is with my husband and others from this family who welcomed her to her forever HOME.

I know that home is in need of NO remodeling and is perfect to her specifications.

Never forget that we love your mom, will always remember her and that that love extends to you.

Pat Osberg, wife of Brian Osberg

Michae; we will all miss your Mom. I know she is well now and in a better place. My prayers to you and the family during this most difficult time. Donna G

Michael,

I don't really cry easy but I cried tonight when I read your post. She will be so missed.

I'm sorry for your loss, your family's loss and for all of our loss.

Oh Micheal,

This is a post that I just didn't want to see. I have tears in my eyes as I write this and I don't do that often. Please know your mother was much loved and admired here. We will miss her greatly and won't ever forget her. She had an incredible strength and fighting spirit and inspired so many of us. I know how profoundly I feel her loss; I can't begin to imagine how your family is feeling right now.

You are all in my thoughts and prayers.

gail p-m

Your Mom will be greatly missed. She was one heck of a lady, and I was proud to share her name.

You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Faylene (Fay)

Michael, I will miss Fay so much. She was such a strength and support and fountain of knowledge about lung cancer for me. I think I met you at Conrad's in La Canada when Fay and I had lunch. I pray that you and your family can be at peace, Fay is free of pain now. Please let us know if we can be of any help to you. We all loved your Mom and will miss her.

Take care, Michael

Hugs,

Nancy B