my wonderful Dad

xena warrior

My Dad passed away last night from lung cancer which had spread to the bone and brain. He has fought for nearly 3 months from when it was first diagnosed, he had no treatment for the cancer as he was too ill with Pneumonia. I never realised how quickly this beast can spread until now.

The primary was only 2cm big.... Anyway god bless Dad and we all love you, you can now rest in peace.... xxxxxx

Xena,

I am so very sorry for this great loss. I have been following your other thread and was going to suggest you start a new one so that everyone would know that your dad was having so much trouble and give you some support. I just never got around to doing that, I am so sorry.

I am glad that your dad is no longer suffering. May God hold you and your family close during this difficult time. I know how much you will miss him. Please stay with us to give you support as you begin the healing process of this loss.

Love,

Peggy

My heart is breaking for you Xena......please try to navigate through the coming days with grace and strength. Grieving can be a long process....but know we are all here for you as you need us. We have strong shoulders to lean on and are able to walk beside you....... through things best shared with those of us who have gone through similar times. I'm so very sorry for your loss...