Being tested for clinical trial again

cathyr

Hi all,

I'm trying not to get too excited, but I found another clinical trial for GAVX that is open. It's at the University of Ca. Davis (northern Cal.). My onc. spoke to the program doctor who thought I would be a good candidate. Had a pulmonary lung function test today, and have several more tests scheduled for this week. I am so praying I get into this. I will keep you informed. The PLF test came out pretty good. Lung capacity is 65% which is not bad.

Thank you all for your prayers and good thoughts. I know it helps.

Hugs to you all,

CathyR

(New picture is actually 2 years old when my cats (Sherlock and Watson) were kitties. They're persians and my babies.

Cathy, I know you have had your share of ups and downs when it comes to your treatments, but I gotta tell you (missy) that you LOOK MARVELOUS in this NEW PICTURE!! I love your hair and the little fur balls in your hands! :D Too tooooooo cute! Nice picture!

I too want you to know I sure hope this trial comes true for you. Wishing you GOOD THINGS! You deserve them!

GOOD LUCK and GOD BLESS!