NERD.....

Fay A.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to thank you all for your kindness in celebrating this with me. I still can't quite believe it. But I've had a chance to read the report for myself and see the disc and pictures for myself now. And compare them to the previous films/discs/reports. And it looks like this really is happening. I knew I felt better. And back on January 7th I told my docs that I thought that Tarceva was working. But I was really afraid to get my hopes up too high. I lost about 5 inches around my upper abdomen, and a lot of swelling under the right arm had disappeared in less than two weeks after starting the drug. Last time I lost that many inches that fast was when my cancerous right lung was removed and I dropped 30 pounds of fluid within a matter of days.

No matter what happens in the future, for right now...living in THIS moment of time...it's GONE. And I am praying that Tarceva works it's magic for everyone else who tries it.