It's good to be home!!!

Connie B

Hi everyone!

WOW, I missed this board!!! I'm back and trying to catch up after being gone for 3 months.

It's great seeing all your faces again! :D

As some of you know, I was on vacation in Las Vegas for 3 months. We had a great time. I didn't have a computer during that time, and in some ways it was great, but in others it would have been nice to have. Oh sure, I could have gotten on one, because all our friends down there had one, but as I said, we were on Vacation, and that included being away from the computer.

I am doing well at this time, and have some doctor's appointments scheduled for the end of this month for my heart issue. (more on that later)!

Just wanted to say, HI and wish you all well!

Love & Hugs,

Connie B.

Thanks everyone for the warm Welcome Back messages!

Your all toooooo toooooo Kind!!

Love the Pic's Katie! Glad you posted them!

I just want you all to know one thing, Katie is as GREAT in PERSON as she is on this board. And doesn't she have CUTE KIDS??? I had a BALL with her and her kids! She's not only a Wonderful friend to all of us, she's a GREAT MOM and WONDERFUL WIFE! I saw her in action and it's for real! (more on my visit with her later)

Her heart is bigger then TEXAS! It real was a great visit. I only wish we lived closer!

Love to all, and I'll be back later to fill you all in on what I have been up to for the last three months. (LUCKY YOU!) :wink::roll::)

I see lots of new posts from NEW members. WELCOME to you ALL, however I'm sorry you had the need to find us, but I sure am glad you DID! This is a Wonderful group of kind, supportive people.

Love & Hugs,

Connie