brother passed away

dawnT

Thank you all so much for the wonderful support you have given me since I joined this group. You are all so special and wonderful. My beloved brother passed away early this morning with his wife and daughter by his side. I did not make it back to be with him as I said earlier today was my daughter's college graduation. My heart aches with the loss of my brother but I know he was with us during the graduation ceremony watching his niece walk across the stage. He loved her so....The coming weeks will again be difficult as I have now lost 2 brothers and both parents in the last 2 1/2 years. But again I want to thank you for your support and I will continue to turn here for warm wishes and good thoughts. Thank you

Dawn

Dawn -- I'm so very sorry for the loss of your brother and in fact, all the many losses that you have gone through in the past couple of years.

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family during this very difficult time.

Gail p-m

Dawn,

Oh how sorry I am. Sorry for your many losees in this short amount of time. Praying for strength for you to get through the coming weeks as best you can.

Congratulations to your daughter. I am sure it was a very bittersweet day.

Please take care and keep in touch with us.

Kasey

Hello Dawn.

please accept my sincere sympathy. I am very sorry for your loss. Please tell the rest of his family as well.

I just cannot believe how quickly this all has happened. I am glad that you were a good sister to him and did what you could. Please come here as you need. You have been through so much.

Cindi o'h

Oh, Dawn, I am so very sorry to hear this. :cry: I'm sure you were a wonderful sister to your brother and you will miss him very much. You made the right decision to be there for your daughter's graduation. That's what I would have done, too. Your brother would be pleased!

God love you!!

Peggy

So sorry about the loss of your brother. Please accept my condolences at this difficult time.

Keep those wonderful memories alive and he will live in your heart forever.

Maryanne[/u]

Dawn,

I am so very sorry to hear about the loss of your brother. I feel sure he would have wanted you to be with your daughter on her day. You have had so many losses this past 2 1/2 years, I can't even begin to imagine the pain you have edured during that time. May God be with you during yet again, another painful time .

God Bless you,

Sue