Three years ago....

terriep

I can't believe it is the 25 of July, 2005! Last week I remember thinking "I'll do something really special on Saturday" (my three year anniversary from being diagnosed!). Yet, Saturday came and went, and I didn't remember until right now - to go from having every moment of your life centered around surviving cancer too actually forgetting for a few days!

Don't get me wrong, dealing with my Mom's lung cancer right now reminds me enough (and daily), but I spent Saturday with my hubby and one of my college-bound children in orientation. We met up with some friends from high school (mine, not hers!) at the college with their son, and ended up having a GREAT day! Lots of giggles and the hubbies ended up doing what dad's do - embarrassing their teenagers! It WAS a special day to spend in celebration!

I am so thankful and blessed to be here, enjoying this moment in time and I pray that I will never forget THAT!!