CHANGE IN DATE FOR ABC LUNG CANCER SHOW.... TONIGHT!!!

Lisa O

Just saw it. This is just great. Lisa you were wonderful and your husband and daughter, Wow. What love there is in your home!!!

May this just be the first of many national news stories on the subject. We need the publicity, we need the noise.

Let us all email ABC news and tell them how important we think the topic was and how much we appreciate the report.

Thank Lisa, I am sure it was not easy to do.

I just saw it!!! :lol::lol::lol: I am so proud of you Lisa, I wish they would have gone more into detail, but our Lisa did FABULOUS. And Lisa your daughter was outstanding, as well as your husband.

I am sooooo very glad to see a story on this. Much research needs to be done, as stated in the piece, but many thanks to Lisa O for opening up before millions about YOUR lung cancer.

It was great! I recorded it.

TAnn

I saw it and I'm sorry to say that we were not able to tape it for any who may have missed it!

It was GREAT. Thank you so much Lisa. You are so beautiful and what a beautiful family. You must be so proud of your daughter. I saw her BreatheDEEP bracelet too! YEAH!!!!!

Lisa,

Great job!! I taped it, also. I will write to ABC about it, also. Thanks for your willingness and your husband and daughter's willingness to tell your story and convey some of the emotions associated with it. Take care.

P. S. Loved the Breathe Deep bracelet!

Thank you all so much for the support. I did mention the website and funding... but a LOT was cut. My oldest daughter didn't even make the show. (She didn't mind) There was supposed to be another lady interviewed also, I am not sure what happened.

I really appreciate all of the encouragement. It was very difficult to do.

P.S. My entire family wears the breathe deep bracelet at all times. :D

Well, drats here as well! I was away and didn't get to see it OR know the day was changed. We were going to be at our neighbor's house tomorrow at that time so they had their tape all ready AND were looking forward to watching it with us too.

I would LOVE to be able to see it. I see Lisa's picture all the time...feel like I really do know her. Darn it!

Kasey