Can't Keep Up and Misc

tnmynatt

I'm having a hard time keeping up with the postings. I have been working very long days and Charlie hasn't been doing very well. He does seem a little better each day, thank God. No offense to anyone. I'm posting when I can.

Please pray that Charlie is strong enough to enjoy taking Rachel (our oldest daughter) to college next week. We only have to drive about 90 miles south to her school. We will be going down on Wed. the 17th and coming back on the 18th. We are spending the night as an early anniversary celebration. On Aug. 22nd we will have been married 24 years.

Thanks for reading! I pray daily for everyone on this board. What a week! Take care. There are Brighter Days ahead!

Hi Tina,

Sending prayers out to Charlie.

I hope he feels better and gets stronger each .

A daughter starting college, that is wonderful. I pray Charlie will be strong enough to make the trip.

Maryanne

Tina....being an old Knoxville native myself, I can't believe I'm having a hard time figuring out where 90 miles south is....LOL. How are you handling having a daughter go off to college? I know it was hard for me when my oldest son left for school. I pray Charlie is able to make the trip. Wow...24 wonderful years??? The two of you must have something truly special going for you! Congratulations are definitely in order!!! Tina, please take care of yourself. I know how easy it is to forget about YOU when you are so worried about Charlie.

Ann & All,

Chattanooga is 90 miles south of Knoxville. Rachel is going to UTC (University of TN - Chattanooga). It is a much smaller school than UTK (Univ. of TN - Knoxville) and they have an outstanding Physical Therapy Program. It's a 6 yr. program resulting in a doctorate. Those are her plans currently.

Thanks for the prayers and well wishes. You'll are the best! Take care.

Sending strength and hope to you and Charlie. A big, emotional week ahead full of mixed feelings -- whether cancer's in the picture or not!

Congratulations on loving each other so well for so long and for raising a bright daughter who's ready to take on the college adventure! Both are reasons to hug each other and acknowledge you've "done good!"

Wishing a better day for Charlie each and every day!

Leslie

Tina, have a great time getting your daughter set up for this exciting time in her life!

I remember our PM a while back and that you had a big anniversary coming up. Love every minute of it. Somewhere along the way, I figured out that it didn't matter what Jim and I did on that day as long as we did it together. Even a nap counted!

Hoping Charlie feels better for the road trip.

Enjoy,

Lynne