My Uncle and Aunt in Biloxi

Fay A.

Asking for your prayers. They're in their 70s, he has chronic Respiratory Distress Syndrome, and they are still missing. If anyone has direct access to Keesler AFB Medical Center please private message me. I've been in touch with the Red Cross, but I'm told there will be no information released for several more days.

Oh Fay I am so very sorry that you have this worry. I am so fortunate because my family are all safe and their homes were spared. I will tell you not to give up hope. Communications are so poor in the area. My kids have their phones back up but for the most part they don't work. Cell phones are completely useless. My daughter can get through to me in California but not her brother across town. So it may just be a matter of communications that keeps you from getting news. I will pray that is the case. Do you know if they got to evacuate?

Our Minister is in pretty much the same state. He has an uncle who lives in Pascagula and cannot reach him or find any information. This whole thing is just so heart breaking. Let us know when you learn something please. Lillian