JUSTAKID... Beth Yenney

cindi o'h

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So very, very sorry to hear the news. My heart sank when saw the heading on Cindi's post. There's nothing more that I can add that hasn't been said by others before, but Beth was one of a kind...and if it's any comfort to Kurt and the kids, she was loved by so many. and she helped so many with her spunk and humour and caring. We all know how her concern for those kids carried her through so many trials that would have laid out most of the rest of us -- and her fighting spirit spurred lots of others on to do likewise. I hope that eventually her children and Kurt as well will understand how important she was to those of us outside the immediately family and inner circle and that such knowledge will help them as they go to face life without her, sustained only by her memory and her example.

Ellen

Thanks Cindi for letting us know. Kurt and family Iam so sorry for your loss. Beth "Justakid"( how true) was one of the first people to respond when I began to post. Such a kind soul and loved her family with all she had. I will sincerely miss her.

Love,

Mare

No words of wisdom to share....just sadness and grief. I wish to be able to understand this insidious disease. It is cruel and undiscerning. Another one - too young - claimed. I am angry.

Condolences to Beth's entire family. I am just so sorry for the loss of this special young woman.

Kasey