Can You Stand It???

Kasey

Ms Kasey, ALL RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

This is wonderful, happy-dancing, news! I'll be tuned in for the news you will get over the next few weeks, but I'm betting it will be just as good.

By the way, my doctor told me that if you have a bad back, you can't vacuum. (He really told me that!) Now, I stretched it for Jim and told him that I thought that meant ANY kind of cleaning. Jim either believed me or loved me, because he did the cleaning! (We don't discuss what the house looks like now since he hasn't been able to visit lately.)

Celebrate NED! And no cleaning!

Take care of yourself,

Lynne

Missed this in my absence too...but what FABU news (as my friend Frankie would say. Frankie is "hip"! :wink: )

I'm so happy for you. Great news and a cute hairdo to boot! 8):wink:

You've got all the vibes you need for the further testing....but being NED or NERD....who cares which one....is SIMPLY FABU!! 8)

This celebration is going to go STRAIGHT TO THE PUB....and no place else~!! In fact, I think I'll go warm up my barstool right now...so I'll be ready for you when the rest of the testing is done. Now that we know it has nothing to do with cancer...heck, I may even start celebrating now. Is that okay with you Kasey?

(Not that it matters....I'm gonna go hoist one in your honor anyway! :wink: )