prayers for my mom/family

kreed70

Hi~

My mom is getting scanned tomorrow the 12th and seeing onc on Friday 12/16. I am not anticipating good results based on what I am seeing and hearing from her: She has that same pain in her back that she had when there was a local recurrance in 7/05 where her original tumor was, she is coughing more, sleeping more, and also her right breast has been very sore and her tumor was so large before it was removed that it grew into the chest wall above the right breast so perhaps there is significant recurrance affecting the back and the chest but I know that prayer works so....

PLEASE PRAY!!!

This is just so hard- as you all know.

Thanks so much for everything!!

Continued prayers for you and your mom!!!

"If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you. This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit." John 15:7-8

GOD BLESS!!

Jamie

Kelly,

Have been thinking about you since I haven't seen you around lately. I am sorry to hear of the fears you have. Of course many prayers will be said for your Mom and family. You must know how hard I will be hoping as well that all is well with her. She and I do share that special bond....pancoast!!!!!

I have no words of wisdom for you like so many seem to come up with. But I do offer prayers and love from the heart. Please come back and let us know how all turned out. Hope we will be able to celebrate good news. If not, allow us to lift you up and offer prayers and comfort.

(((Kelly))),

Kasey