What tree did you fall from

J.C.

APPLE TREE (the Love) - of slight build, lots of charm, appeal, and attraction, pleasant aura, flirtatious, adventurous, sensitive, always in love, wants to love and be loved, faithful and tender partner, very generous, scientific talents, lives for today, a carefree philosopher with imagination.

Slight of build - ha ha ha ha ha

The rest is all true, every last little nice thing. ha ha ha ha

I am supposed to be a cedar but some of those things don't fit. I don't look down on people and I don't make decisions quickly. At least not final decisions and I don't want another love. I had enough with 2, one wrong and one right that I lost too soon. Now I like being my own boss.

OK, so when I was in Austria, my FIL's cousin was really into this. When her husband told me that I was (in his accented English), he said, "a BEECH". My BIL nearly bust a gut on that one...he thought Otto was calling me another "b" word.

Of course, according to this list I'm a Hornbeam (???). I think I'd rather be a BEECH!

:) Kelly

a hornbeam Kelly?? Is that an extinct tree or something- I never heard of it?

Well, I'm a cedar- most of which rings true. With the major exception of the "in good health" part. I think having had lung cancer would dispute that. :wink: