Another Update--part 2

Ry

Thank you for all your well wishes. Today is a good day--John feels much better. I know I have told others many times that the chemo has to take the good with the bad, so hopefully the bad cells are dying too. We'll take all the good days we can get. :lol:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ry,

You and John are such a big part of this message board and as you are always here supporting and encouraging everyone else, I wondered how things were with the two of you. Thank you for updating us and I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers as you have done for everyone here.

Kris

Ry & John,

I don't know where I have been that I missed this message...so I'm sorry to be so late posting.

I am hoping and praying so much that the Alimta is working for John and that the scans will prove it and the third infusion will continue to kill those cells. Please know that I think of you guys often and always keep you in my prayers that John continues to beat the cancer.

John and RY, I am late on seeing your post too.

Hang in there! Lots of great advice and experiences already shared. I have none to offer with Alimta. I don't envy that you have to go through this treatment again, John. I don't.

prayers and good thoughts coming your way!

Cindi o'h

• 2 weeks later...