new but not new

cmrsm

I have been lurking on this site every day since January of 2003 when my 59 year old father was diagnosed with stage 3A inoperable lung cancer. I want to thank each and everyone of you for being here and this site. In the past 3 years there have been good days and bad days, but no matter what there was always a sense of support from the people and hope. I never lost hope because of the strength and love present on this site. When ever we had a question i came to this site and found the answer. You are all a true inspiration for families and individuals trying to cope and deal. I write today, because my father's journey ended on Sunday May 14, 2006, without warning and i wanted to THANK EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU FOR BEING THERE. You are all truly special and strong, for this disease makes us strong, we have to in order to fight.

GOD BLESS ALL.

I am so happy you received support here. I wish you would have......or could have.....introduced yourself so we could have gotten to know YOU back. I am sorry your Dad's journey has ended. May you find the comfort, strength, and support you need to see you through.

Kasey

Remember, As you go through Life, Should you need something we are here anytime. Do not think that this is over for you and us. Sending Prayers even if late.