hello everyone

shelliemacs

I am just checking in on everyone. I have been just swamped lately.

well my neighbor does have cancer. She has extensive ovarian cancer. They operated 3 weeks ago and she is healing but her spirits are non existant. She believes she will be gone before summer is over and she won't leave her house. I am there everyday just for conversation so her husband can have an hour or so to do things around the house like laundry or cleaning or grocery shopping. Things like that.

my sisters wedding is fast approaching and I am busy there too. We just hit two years last week that we lost dad and moms 3 year anniversary is less than 2 months away.

I am getting better everyday emotionially and although I miss my parents with every inch of my soul. I am carrying on with life now, finially.

we are going to sell the house and move to the Florida Keys in January and its so exciting to be excited about something again. I don't care if I have to mow lawns to make a living but life is fleeting and I want to enjoy it now and worry later about how to pay for it.

I read the board and my heart still aches for those still suffering and breaks for the senseless losses from the Damn disease.

I can't imagine what I would have done or how I would have coped for the last 3 years without every single one of you. You are hope, you are love and you are my extended family.

although I am not leaving, I dont post much anymoe, but please know i am always praying for each and every one of you.

Shelly McNamara

Troy New York

Thanks for dropping in and saying Hello today. Glad you are doing ok. Stop by anytime ya'll know what I mean!! :lol:

Shelly,

You sound amazing!! I am so glad that you have found a path through your grief. You have had so many losses - I am so glad that you have triumphed and not become lost along the way -

The Florida Keys sounds like a good move. I am excited for you!!! Don't be a stranger Shelly, its' good to see you!!!

So glad to see you post Shelley, I am so glad things are finally coming to you with positive results. You really deserve to be happy and away from that doom and gloom you went through.

I know your parents are looking down on you and are so happy for your positive changes.

The move will do you good and will certainly keep you busy.

Take care and enjoy your sisters wedding. She is a lucky lady to come through all she went through.

Great seeing you post!

Maryanne :wink:

So great to hear from you Shelly.

Wow...the Keys...good for you! I absolutely love the Keys. You're a very lucky gal!

Just a few hours will seperate us from being neighbors!!!

Shellie--

I'm glad things seem to be "coming together" for you. I assume your sister who is getting married is the one with breast cancer --- and is doing well! Or do you have a couple of sisters? As for your move, that's very exciting. Having grown up on LI, I thought it was ugly but I always thought the area around Albany (the Northway) was gorgeous). Anyhow, enjoy the KEYS!

gail p-m

Good to hear from you and to know things are, for the most part, going well. THe wedding sounds great and as for moving to the Keys, WOW!

Sorry about your neighbour -- but it's the same old Shelleymac, doing things for others. If it's only moral support, I'm sure it's still truly appreciated. You know only too well how much support people need.

Ellen

Shelly,

Good to hear from you!!!!! The Keys, boy that's a change for you!!!! I've never been there, but it's one of my dream destinations. Enjoy it and stay in touch, you're important to us here.

Cindy