jendew Posted June 28, 2006 Share Posted June 28, 2006 Well, my father had his first oncology appt. today after learning that his cancer has returned. The doctor is not holding out much hope due to my dad's decreased lung function and pain management problems. In fact, he told us that given his current status he's concerned about how my father will make it the next few months. This, of course, was a big letdown for us. Daddy is not a candidate for more surgery or radiation, so chemo is our only option at this point. We have to make up our minds by Monday whether or not to try a clinical trial they're conducting at our cancer center. There are so many decisions to make. We've also got to prepare my mother for the months to come. Any and all prayers are appreciated. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.