41!

pewjumper

Today is mom's 41st birthday. Unfortunately, she's very tired from the chemo and feeling scared and depressed today. My brother and I went out to get her a birthday dinner, cake, and all the goodies and when we marched into the house with balloons and gifts and food, she burst out crying.

It sucks to see her so scared. But now that everyone's here, I'm hoping she will be in better spirits. Now, excuse me, I have to go light candles and cut a cake. ;)

Happy Birthday Mom

Ooops! I'm a little late for the party :oops: Hope it was wonderful!!!

HAPPY 41st BIRTHDAY MOM!!!! And, MANY, MANY, MANY, MANY, MANY, MANY, MANY, MANY, MANY, MANY, MANY, MANY, MANY, MANY, MANY, MANY, (could go on forever.............. :wink: )

MORE!!!!!!!

Yours in HOPE!!!

Stacey

P.S. You are an awesome son!!! What a lucky Mama!

Thank you everybody. I've told her to come and read this thread cause there are MANY good birthday wishes for her.

We had a good birthday. She'd been craving meatloaf for a week so I ordered a meatloaf dinner from Cracker Barrel, we had everybody over, and we had a good time.

She seems to be feeling better today. Your all's support means so much to me.

Happy Birthday to your mom. I send her a big hug from a fellow 41er. I just turned 41 on December 29th and same thing, was too sick to really celebrate but my relatives came over with cake and everyone sang happy birthday!. That was all I needed.

Lilly