Connie B will be off Line for a while

Connie B

Well Hi to you ALL!!!!

I just need to share some news with you all that I am going to be off the internet for about a month or soooooo..... This week I am taking my puter in to be cleaned up and gone over with a fine tooth comb. I haven't done that in the 5 years I have had it. But, I have been having some problems and I want to get them fixed. So, I figure being I am going back in the HOSPITAL in about 3 weeks time, I will have it gone through while I'm out of commission. Hopefully it will be all fixed up when I am strong enough to get back on it again. Also when I come back, I am going to have a new email address and probably and new Internet Server.

Well anyway, I am going to MISS ALL of you so VERY VERY MUCH!!

I will ask my friend Donna to keep you up to date on how things go after my surgery, (AGAIN!) If she would be so kind as to do that!

If anyone wishes to get in touch with me, you can find my phone number on the ALCASE website under SUPPORT GROUPS in MINNESOTA!!

I will continue to PRAY for ALL on this board and I will be thinking of you as I continue my journey.

MY LOVE AND RESPECT AND SUPPORT TO YOU ALLLLLLL ! I WILL BE BACK, sometime in November!!!!

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT!! AS of Oct 8, 2003 my computer will be down.

If you want to send me your private email addresses I will add them to my list.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((TO ALL)))))))))))))))))))))))))

Hi Connie;

You just be well, Girl, will miss ya. But please take care of yourself.

A BIG (((((((((((HUG))))))))))), RIGHT BACK AY YA!! :):):)

You know, your in my thoughts and prayers,

God bless and be well

Bobmc- NSCLC- stageIIB- left pneumonectomy- 5/2/01

" absolutely insist on enjoying life today!"

Connie, Ole Bud, I will be thinking of you EVERY day. You & your computer will be up and running before you know it!

We can handle these set-backs with the best o' 'em!!

I will call you when I know you are up to it!!! For now, baby yourself!

JudyB

Oh Connie, I am sitting here laughing to myself for being so dumb. I read and reread plus I got out the dictionary and looked up puter, - - not there so I read you post again thinking maybe you play golf but then decided one wouldn't take a putter in to be looked over for any length of time plus where would one take a putter. WELL, the light bulb :idea::idea::idea: finally went off. DUMB ME DUMB ME

I will be praying for you all the while you are vacationing in the hospital and can't wait till your return. Will miss your posts that I always look so forward to reading. :):)

Take good care of yourself until we see you back on again with your

newly cleaned and working ((((((((PUTER)))))))))

Connie,

I got a good chuckle out of Norme's response to your post re "puter". Earlier today, after my 3 year old neighbor asked me the same question 3 times, it finally dawned on me that he wanted me to play a game w/ him on his "puter".

Best of luck w/ your surgery. Take good care of yourself. I'll look forward to hearing how things go.

Norme, thanks for that chuckle!

Connie,

You get better and know that we all will be praying hard for your recovery. Please do keep us updated through Donna. I am so sorry that you are having to go through this again, but from what your doctor says, it sounds encouraging.

We love you and are missing you already.

Cheryl