Getting to Know You - February 22

Ann

Ok, first, Tina if you are hooked ER why did you enter Everybody...... for the E TV show. LOL

Yes, I am hooked on too many. Praise the DVR.

I tape As the World Turns, Grey's A, Survivor, Amazing Race, Apprentice (not so good this year), Idol, Brothers and Sisters (great show). I am also addicted to House Hunters.

I know, tell me to get a life.

I am often too embarrased to admit this but...I have been "hooked" on Days of Our Lives for more years than I care to mention. This soap is completely ricidulous but I just can't seem to miss it. Thanks goodness for my DVR...lol. In addition, I never miss Deal or No Deal. Love that show!!! When Dancing with the Stars is on, I always watch that. I have never been an American Idol fan but am watching this season, so I can have something to talk about at work.

I only watch one show a week.. i guess I work too much.

Anyway.. come H*ll or highwater I never miss Nip/Tuck. I have never missed an episode.. I love it!

Although now it's on break so I've filled my one show per week with House. I really like that show too. I think Hugh Laurie is amazing.

I may have to watch them both this fall... :wink:

Yo Ann,

I have been watching Days our Lives for maybe 30 years. But I just don't like these new writers with all these people leaving. I tape it everyday and use to watch it in the morning..... but with my new position with my job I don't have time in the morning anymore. But I read online to keep me up to date.

The shows we watch weekly.

Greys Ananamy

Lost

Heros (save the cheerleader, save the world)

Friday night lights.

ER

Medium

Deal or no Deal- unless one of my other shows are on

American Idol- off and on

Seinfeld reruns (never watched the originals)

Desparate Housewives

Brothers & Sisters (one of my favorites, Sally Fields is great)

Boston Legal (Denny Crain)

I think that is it... :roll:

Maryane :wink: