Cookbook profit update

Andrea

We raised $2,000 in profits (meaning after the cost of publishing the book) so far which was given to LUNGevity today. Yay!!!! Keep the orders coming please :)

I am working out with a trainer so I can try to get strength to lift the bambinos and I want to try my arms out at lifting new orders to see if I notice a difference ;)

We are sll so proud of you and the hard work you do to help this worthy cause, Andrea. I just know that motherhood is going to be another thing that you are a whopping success at!!!

I have a really funny cookbook story to share with you. I gave both Volume 1 and Volume 2 to my best friend, Sue, for Christmas. Although I thought I had read every single recipe in both books, I was wrong. We were at her house for dinner last week and she made an absolutely wonderful dish called Potato Lasagna. Everyone there marveled about how wonderful this dish was and many wanted the recipe, including me. Well, she called me over the weekend to tell me that the recipe was from the cookbook that I gave her. So...whoever submitted that recipe should be proud!!! I need to order some books to sell to those folks asking for the recipe.