Hello everyone - I'm new to this site

Hi Steve! Glad you are here, wish you didn't have to be. My sister was diagnosed in Sept. 06, a couple of months before your wife. It is shocking and scarry, but this site will help you get through it and answer all of your questions. This is a very supportive community and I am so thankful for everyone here. Keep us posted on your wife.

Hi Steve, sorry to hear about Kathy. I was told I had lung cancer in December, 12/3/97! So far I am still NED! (No Evidence of Disease) It took a lot of chemo , radiation and surgery but it worked. Keep us posted on how she is doing.

Donna G

Welcome Steve. There are many stories here and many long term survivors. Fill in your profile and we can help answer your questions and support you a little better. This is a great place. Your wife might want to join as well. I am over a 4 year survivor now and expect to keep on going.

Nina

Hi, Steve, and welcome to the LCSC! Please help us help you by starting a chronological profile of your wife's symptoms, diagnoses, treatments, test results, etc. Click "My Profile" at the top of the screen, scroll down to "Signature," enter/update your information, and ensure that "Always attach my signature" is marked "Yes."

The collective experience of this group is unparalled. No matter what it is, if it's something related to lung cancer, someone here is certain to have "been there done that" and ready to lend a hand. My very best wishes and Aloha,

Ned

Welcome Steve and be sure and tell Kathy she can come out and play with us as well. This is great group of folks when times are good and when times are bad. Let us know some more info on Kathy because you will find tons of support.