Any last baby bets? About to pop!

Treebywater

Well all... the due date is Sunday. I was six days late with Carolyn, so I was kind of aiming for mother's day, but my back has been so messed up I have been barely able to walk and I *need* to get this kid here. Whether it's the pain meds they prescribed for that or things starting to happen I'm feeling funny today, so...

It won't be long til Carolyn is a big sister.

Final bets on arrival/weight (be nice!)/name?

I love sharing this with you all. :)

belly.jpg

Really pregnant me.

grin.jpg

A gratuitous 'soon to be big sis' photo. ;)

Great pics, Val. You are REALLY 'big' ~ no offense meant :wink: ! And Miss Carolyn is just so ~ so big and so ~ so cute!

My guess is May 6 (my bro's birthday), 7 lbs. 5 oz., 20 inches long and the name 'Brianna!!!!!!! I can't wait!

Love,

Kasey

WOW VAL - Seems like just yesterday you had Carolyn. Those are absolutely gorgeous pictures.

My guess is 8lbs 3oz baby and 21.5 inches long and red hair! (okay maybe not red hair :D but I have a red head stepson who is very handsome :D

Best of luck during labor and the first few weeks on no sleep. Will be thinking of you and praying for you.

Heidi

May 4th, 7 pounds 6 ounces, 20 inches long. Easy labor and birth...and maybe the surprise of having a boy! After all, I've known of a few little girls in mama that came out with the outside plumbing!

Caitlyn Marie was a name I considered for a girl - since I was so sure I was having a girl...I ended up naming "her" Andrew John...LOL

EASY labor...quick after arriving at the hospital and getting settled, no tearing, no stress...

Wow Val

I remember us making up dates for Caroline. Maybe you are having her right now.

I asked in your "grandma" post when you were due. I didn't realize it was like now!!

I will say Mother's day. 7 lbs 4 oz.

Good luck sweetie!!

Maryanne :wink:

I'm guessing she's not here yet.

How about 9 May, 7 pounds 6 ounces.

20.5 inches.

Born at night -- early morn.

Catherine Marie.

I hope you have an anesthesiologist as skilled with the epidural drip as I had with Heidi.

God bless you both.

XOXOX

MaryAnn