Roll Call...

Ry

I notice we have several members AWHP...that is absent without hall pass. Several have not been on or checked in for a long time. If you are lurking but not up to posting just give us a quick "I'm here". If you are in touch with someone that hasn't posted please let us know how they are doing.

Thanks guys.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We do this because we ca eand worry about you when we do not hear from members. Sending Prayers for all those that need to be here. Thanks!!!!!! :wink:

I'm here. heading into my 8th week of bedrest. I was so psyched to have lots of lcsc time...until I realized that the position I need to be in to type gives me contractions. d'oh! so I lurk. I spent a week in the hospital trying to convince the little pumpkin to stay put a little longer, and he listened to his mama which is great. Suki is BEYOND psyched for the pending arrival, although we'd all have liked a slightly less eventful pregnancy.

I am in touch with Patkid, not so regularly but enough that I can tell you she's working hard and missing Brian. she's a love, as always.

I couldn't be prouder of the small role I played in getting this amazing NYC walk underway this Sunday, I am just so excited!! $36,000.00 raised and counting! shame I can't go, but it fills my heart to see the response it got.

my heart is broken over Joanie. we had lunch a couple times, and she was truly a shining light in the world.

xo

bunny

Hey Hey Hey. I got on today and posted in the sclc forum.

I then check in on General tonite and low and behold you all are checkin in on everyone!! 8)8)

Doing great-keepin busy-still ned and enjoying it.

Glad to see all the faces on here-Love to all

Cindy

I plan on calling NancyB today. A few weeks (3 or 4) back I did see (Bill) icbn on the board, but he never posted. Or at least his User Name was on the board. I know Sandy is out there and once in a while she checks in, I would love to hear from her.

Tina is another one who checks in now and then, and I hope she also is doing well.

I will report on NancyB if I get through. She was having some ups and downs and I just get a little scared calling, but I will do so today. Keep her in your prayers.