need help please

alexan

I couden't sleep last night, cry cry & cry. Thinking that insted of getting beter I am getting worse. Look at my kids and think that I would like to be here when they get married or finish college. This morning my grand son came to give me a kiss & I start crayng again. i am really scarred. I woul like to see the flowers next spring. Enjoi time with my husband. We had planed to take all the kids to Mallorca this June. And here i am with 2 brain mets & waiting to see if they can do the gamma knife.Please tell me is ther is hope.

Thanks to listen to me

bucky

Oh Bucky, Your fears are so real and totally understandable. Is there HOPE? You bet there is!

This little bugger tumors can be ZAPPED away. :D

They have good results with cyberknife/gammaknife.

It's the fear of the unknown. We all have it and go through it from time to time.

I'm going to send you tons of positive hugs and vibes. These are the times that we have to do that

"One Day At A Time" life style living. And in some cases, "On Minute At A Time."

Hang in there, we're here to throw you the rope and pull you out of that ugle hole your in.((BUCKY))

Don't forget there's ALWAYS HOPE and these tumors can be ZAPPED AWAY!

Lets call for the road grader again so we can clear that bump in the road.

Bucky, my sister would get like that too. She finally had to get the Dr. to give her something for it. The depression can go too far sometimes, and you need help to get back to the right frame of mind to fight this beast. Maybe your Dr. could prescribe an antidepressant for you, and if you are on one already, maybe he could switch up. I hope you start feeling better real soon. We all know that you have to have a positive attitude to fight this awful disease and that has to be the biggest challenge of all. You take care of yourself and keep us posted.

Love,

Bobby

Bucky,

Cry, yell, scream all you want. We'll listen. I do know that when a person is diagnosed with brain mets these days, there are so many more options with excellent results that your chances are most likely very good.

Prayers for you and your family.

YES! There is hope and many good outcomes to cyberknife. YES! Brain tumors can be zapped away. You hang in there, you will feel better when you get those mets zapped away.

Carol

Bucky--YES! You can hope, please don't lose that. I can't know what you are feeling, but there are many here who have seen more springs and more flowers than they ever though--and even someone (ahem--BLAZE) who has gotten so far back to normal that she forgot to look at the flowers this year (actually, Blase--that's my new difinition of normal--the ability to take things for granted).

I'm sending you

(((((Hugs)))),

Susan

If ya need me pm me. I am not far away. Phone call or a visit or whatever you may need. Sending Big carolina Hugs from around the corner and tons of prayers. If ya wanna talk I can call you or whatever you need. I know the fear and apprehension, and how it works. Think happy positive thoughts. Focus on taking that trip this summer. read good news and Inspirational stories. We can beat this though. Hang in there and PM if ya need ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!