booby pass

Geri

May I please have the "getting a booby fixed" pass?

My surgery isn't until Thursday but I am leaving tomorrow to stay in a hotel near the hospital for the night before and again after my surgery which is a same day procedure.

We live a little too far for comfort after surgery - I have this nightmare senario of a problem arising during the night and having to drive for 1-1 1/2 hours on a bendy VT road to get back to the hospital.

Will post again as soon as it's comfortable to use my arm.

Geri

Thinking of you my friend and praying for a fast recovery. Meanwhile, take good care of yourself and know that you are in my prayers.

I hope it won't be too long as we need our Geri fix humor on here! :D

Maryanne :wink:

This is my nail biter day :roll::roll: , I'm waiting for the biopsy report (re margins and lymph node) which "should be available Tuesday". As everyone here knows this is the longest day of my life and it's only 10:35.

I'm feeling real good physically, just a bit of discomfort really and no pain to speak of from the get go.........just this little booger in the back of my head who keeps me wondering. I'm feeling positive about it all but that periodic tapping at the back of my head is just enough to keep me on my toes.

So I wait.....I have errands I could do to take my mind off things but the surgeon doesn't have my cell phone # so I'm sitting here playing Maj Jong and some card games on my computer pretending that I'm not waiting for the phone to ring :?:roll:

Ah crap, I'm going back to my games......I'll let you know what comes next as soon as I hear.

Geri