keeping my pass

Geri

Hi, this is a left hander only piece so it's going to be short.

Surgery went well. 43 lymph nodes removed and only 2 more were malignant. Right now I'm still battling the dreaded drain and most of the time it's winning :roll::roll: Further tx will be decided on July 5th when I see the onc.

We are moving next week so I'll be losing the use of the computer for a few days but will check in when I can.

Hope you all have a good time in Chicago.......wish I was joining you.

Geri

Wish you were joining us in Chicago too, Geri. Let me know when the hand-wringing can begin again :shock: . In the meantime.........get on that stool and start giving orders to everyone involved with your move :wink: . Gosh, could you have anything ELSE going on at the moment? And to those 2 da#$ nodes........well, all I can say is SH%# over and over and over again!

Kasey

Geri,

I'm glad your surgery is over and hope you're done with that awful drain really soon. Sure do wish you were going to be in Chicago on Saturday night, I will be thinking of you.

Cindy

So glad you are out of surgery and home! I can't believe that you just can't relax and heal that you have this move next week.

Praying for you that all goes well. Will miss you.

I hope you have lots of help with the move.

Maryanne :wink:

You BETTER get well!! I need you back on the sclc forum! You will be missed.

Take care of yourself and look for the pics when someone who knows how to post the stupid things puts them up!! i should be at Chicago, first time making the Bash.

Good luck, Cindy