great news

SandraL

Hi all. I finally have "official" results from CT scan after my 1st line chemo/radiation treatment for Stage 3b and I honestly don't think they could have been better! I was told that my response has been "excellent" and that I could possibly have "a complete positive response". CT scan showed no evidence of mass on left lung or in lymph nodes. I don't think it gets any better than that...I am still a bit numb from hearing those results. But I am starting to feel like a very dark cloud has lifted and the sun is a shinin'. And that now I can just move on after all this waiting and wondering, and get on with LIFE.

I'll be joining Patti tonight in a little wine.

It is so nice to be able to tell all your loved ones and relieve their minds of all their worrying. And my doctor was just so darn pleased today to give me the news...it must be so nice for them when they are able to do that.

WOW, what a day. So, a toast to all us survivors out there, and our loved ones, and our caring doctors. And to whoever it is out there that is watching out for us all.

I'm not sure if you know what the Pub is, Sandra. It's a virtual Pub where some of us get together to just be together or celebrate or be sad or whatever. So tonight......I am toasting YOU and your good news. I do think Patti is there already. This is just the BEST news. Good for you.

Kasey

Sandra-

Got your PM and I answered it but I just have to say again WAY TO GO, GIRLFRIEND!!!!! I read your PM first and thought you were just STABLE - NED is the grand prize!!!!! Bless your heart!!!!!!

YOU, ME AND NED WILL BE A-DRINKING AT THE PUB TONIGHT - AND TOMORROW NIGHT, AND THE NEXT...........

I can't be happier for you - you deserve this so much.

E-mail me soon!!!

Hugs - Patti B.