First CT scan after surgery

PaulaC

I’ve got my first CT scan after my lobectomy scheduled for the 28th. I know the surgeon and Dr both said they got all the cancer but I’m still wanting to see the evidence in a scan. Praying for NED. I’m pretty nervous so I’m going to take a little trip to visit my grandchildren and their parents of course. 😁

The appointment to get my results is the following Monday February the 4th. I’m so impatient. 😁🙏🙏

I get the CT scan result the same day, so I can't imagine the waiting part - we so love waiting part, don't we 🤥

Regardless, sending you prayers, good thoughts and vibes along with crossed toes and fingers for you, Paula ☺️🤞👍🙏📿

Hi Paula-

Just like Ronald Reagan used to say- trust but verify.  Trust your docs got all the little monsters out of there and the CT scan is a verification.  Enjoy the visit and try not to give this a second thought.  Big hugs to you! 

Michelle   

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Robert Macaulay said:

Paula

I had my scan last Monday and the way i look at it if there was a concern she would have called me or cancelled my upcoming infusion this week.

No news is good news.  lol

Bob

Bob I don’t know how you’re not curious lol!!!

Paula

So funny my doc just called this morning with  my ct results from last weeks scan. She did mention a small nodule appeared but thinks it is from the chest infection i had in December other than that continue with my treatment and another scan in three months.

Bob

1 hour ago, Robert Macaulay said:

Paula

So funny my doc just called this morning with  my ct results from last weeks scan. She did mention a small nodule appeared but thinks it is from the chest infection i had in December other than that continue with my treatment and another scan in three months.

Bob

Good news Bob!

12 hours ago, Robert Macaulay said:

Paula

Seems to be Durvalumab is doing what it is intented to do and now close to half way to completion. Stable and no progression is the course of action..

Bob

That’s awesome news!

Archived