Hall pass to go to Disneyland please!!!!

Lisa O

We have decided to take a quick trip to Disneyland to refresh our family. We have been under quite a bit of stress lately and need some 'together time" --- and not a moment too soon. We are leaving 5/16 and will be back 5/22. Have a great week.

im with becky the most I ever get to do is go to Super Walmart over the Price Chopper for groceries.

can I come. I just love "its a small world after all" oh and the mickey ice cream sandwiches, oh and the food in Italy ap epcot and the parade (except where the guy who played goofy got run over)

Lisa,

Are you going to Disneyland or Disneyworld. I am only a half and hour from Disneyland in Anaheim. Maybe we could do lunch while you are here. I can drive to Anaheim. Just let me know. If you want to PM me, that would be ok. If not this time maybe another time. Look forward to hearing from you...

Blessings and prayers,

Karen

Hey,

If you guys get together for lunch, call me too. I can be in Anaheim (or where ever you decide) in an hour! I would like to see if Karen still has her healthy appetite (she's a great person to share appetizers with). If no lunch date, at least have a wonderful time on your vacation.

Margaret

Hi Lisa,

Since you are going to Disney, can we assume a new picture will appear? I see your current photo was taken at Disney last year...

Just kidding, I like your current photo. Someday I'll figure out how to reduce the size of one of me enough so I can have a photo too. I love when people have a picture of themselves on the board. I guess a picture IS worth 1000 words.

Have a great time.

Dave S

Margaret/Nancy,

That would be great if we could all meet Lisa for lunch. If she can't do lunch, thethree of us could get together next week. Let's plan on either way gettng together. I do have an appt. with the City of Hope, Wednesday 5-19. Monday or Tuesday is good for me. Orange County is good for me too. I don't mind driving. Let's just do it... Nancy, I think you are the furthest away. What do you suggest?

Blessings and prayers,

Karen

Margaret, Nancy, Karen,

I would love to meet you guys if I could. I will only be in the Anaheim area on Thursday and Friday.... If by any chance you would like to meet for dinner or after dinner coffee on either of those nights I would be in!!! Lunch would be hard only because my daughter will want to be in the Parks the whole day of both days. (She will be with family in Northridge the first part of the trip and looking forward to the Disney part!) I do understand though if you want to keep your lunch meeting if that is better for the three of you. :)

I really appreciate all of the well wishes for the trip. And Yes David S -- We do plan on taking LOTS of pictures. I will use one if Rick doesn't mind putting it on for me since I can't get the hang of it. :)