Recklessly Skipping Hall Pass Request

Margaret

I had chemo today and have not one single medical commitment until June 1st and, therefore, Hollywood and I leave in the morning for Las Vegas to visit family and friends for a week. Because I am addicted to my computer(s), I will never really be disconnected...in fact, I was reading e-mail on my cell phone during infusion today. And so, I decided to use that arbitrary and capricious fee to keep Ry in gas money for my own gas money! I know, I know...I may live to regret this outrageous behavior, but then I like to live on the edge.

I'll be in touch still,

Margaret

I'll tell you what Margaret, if you will put $5 in a slot machine and win....I will send you the $5 and you can send me the winnings. :lol: And if you fall for that one I'll propose another offer for the next time you go to Vegas. Have fun and enjoy the family and friends. Its great not to have a medical commitment for a while isn't it?

Nina

aka Nushka

Good for you!! Have a ball in Vegas. Haven't been there for years....but if you stick me in front of a computer Keno machine with a couple rolls of quarters, I can entertain myself for hours! 8)

Have a great trip, win big and enjoy the "medical free zone"!!

Margaret, am so very happy for you and Hollywood. Have a great time. My Scrappy said to say hello to Hollywood. He is sitting on my lap as I type. He thinks he is a stuffed toy sometimes. That I really don't know he is there. Gosh, what would we do without our pets...

Margaret,

You and Hollywood have a safe trip and I'll give you a call next week. Glad to hear you are off of treatment for a few weeks. Time to get your strength back up and no appointments. That is always nice. I would like to meet up with you and go to the luncheon at Cedars on the 11th of June. I went to City of Hope, Wednesday and I have an appt. next Thursday May 27th for a CT and MRI of the brain. Then on Friday, I will have just one stereotactic treatment. According to Dr. Pezner, radiation onc, one big blast to the brain. then I will have follow up with him every 2-3 months to make sure of no new growth...

I'll be in touch,

Blessings, prayers and hugs,

Karen