5 Years Ago Today

Fay A.

Dear Fay,

Thank you for your remarkable story -- it truly is an inspiration. It gives hope to us all (I speak as a newcomer to all this and as one who was beginning to take a very bleak view of it all).

I'll look forward to hearing of your ten year anniversary !

Ellen

Fay,

If anybody could do it, you could!!! Five years and still counting. Way to go!! You give all of us hope, encouragement, and inspiration to keep fighting the fight even when the stats, the docs., society, and the system tells us our days are numbered. Your courage and fortitude speak volumes.

We love you, we support you, we will always be here for you!!!!

Hugs to you.

CathyR

Congratulations on five years, Fay! That is OUSTANDING!!!! Five years of fighting this disease and you still have the energy to remodel your home. You must really be Wonder Woman in disguise. I think you should change your Avatar to a female Gladiator.

Much love,

Peggy

HAPPY FIVE YEARS TO YOU MY WONDERFUL FRIEND!!!

Some of you don't know this, but Fay A. and I have been hanging out for the last five wonderful years TOGETHER via the Internet! And Fay, I just want you to know that I plan on hanging out with you for ANOTHER FIVE WONDERFUL YEARS!!

Your the glow in my smile, when I think things aren't going well for me, I think of you and your roller-coaster ride, and I say to myself, "Connie, if your buddy Fay can do this, so can you" My journey seems so simple compared to yours, but you have come through with flying colors!

I continue to PRAY LOUD AND CLEAR that you'll be NED once again REAL SOON! And if that doesn't work then I PRAY you will remain STABLE!

It has been an HONOR being your friend these last FIVE YEARS, and I am SOOOOOO Happy that others here have gotten to know just how wonderful of a person you are! I love to share the wealth! ((((FAY))))

Stay strong my friend, and always remember, YOU CAN DO THIS AND WE CAN BEAT THIS! We NEVER SAY NEVER! I'm here for you and I know your there for me! I love Ya my gal pal!

Much LOVE AND HUGS COMING YOUR WAY!

Con

Fay,

All I can say is you are an awesome lady. You have the courage and strength of wonder woman. I truly admire your knowledge and spirit. You are truly a SURVIVOR. May the Lord bless you with many, many more years... Always in my prayers.

Blessings and hugs,

Karen

Guest pproctor

Fay,

I read your posts all of the time and without question you serve a great purpose on this board. Always reaching out to everyone with kind and inspirational words.

Based on this, I think it is hardly coincidental that you are here five years later and not hard at all for me to believe that you will be here five more.

You still have so much more to give.

Regards,

I'm another of those newbies who is so inspired by your story and your reaching this 5 year mark! You just prove the power of a strong spirit, humor and the will to keep fighting the good fight! ( I don't even want to THINK about a remodel in the middle of all this.....oy!! :roll: )

I look forward to many more years of your wisdom and the next post and celebration five more years down the road....and then another five after that, and so on.

Congrats, Fay!

Fay.....You are obviously loved and respected by everyone here. And you've earned it by reaching out to so many of us newbies who come here for information and comfort. You're a persistent fighter and a novel thinker. You give cancer a 'run for its money' every single day. I'm sure your tenacity and spirit will carry you through the next 5 yrs....so I expect to meet you here in 2009. What a party we will have!!