Survey says....BAM!

Snowflake

We asked one medical oncologist and a radiologist to find the answer to Snowflake's test questions. Top three answers are on the board....

Blood tests good

Bone scan clear

CT scan clear, including adrenal glands

Happy for three months minus one week when the whole worry/stress cycle begins again...same song, same dance...hope the refrain stays the same!

Now, if I could just get this new house moving so it's all done before my next appointment with the oncologist (we're on the three-month plan)...oh, how sweet it would be!

I sure am missing my evenings on line, will be back just as soon as possible, the withdrawals are HORRIBLE! Please play nice, RY may fine, but I believe in corporal punishment....beatings will continue until morale improves... :wink:

xxoo,

Becky

Ginny's answers to Becky's survey:

1. Wonderful

2. Fantastic

3. Terrific

Becky, the Duke and I spent 5 weeks in a pay by the hour or pay by the week motel waiting for this house to be finished. It had a pea green bathroom and a single florescent bulb. I had to look in the rear view mirror to make sure I wasn't sick.

Back on subject, I am happy, happy, happy for you.

Way to go! I'm so happy for you. Let's keep that same refrain from now on.

And heartfelt sympathies on the new house...I can't imagine having to deal with that too...it's bad enough having my old one falling down around me because I have no time to do anything...or at least that's what I tell myself.

Three months should just about do it for you!

Hugs,

Ellen

Whooo Hooo.....If I were a drinking woman (and who says I'm NOT? :shock: )....I'd be on the way to the package store to buy me a bottle of celebratory Baileys. Or whatever floats your libation boat! :D

Great news, Becky...I'm so happy the ulcer is back-burnered again. And don't talk to me about new house woes....cuz my DH is out in Arizona now, perhaps making decisions on our new house that will frustrate ME for the rest of my days....cuz, um....I couldn't make the trip with him just now. :roll:

This is wonderful news. Enjoy it to the max!!